The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Thursday, March 31, 2005

February 21, 2003

Good day all :) Just took Max (9yr old White Rescue) for a small ride tothe local Zellers where I had to pick up a few things :) After that I wentto Tim Hortons for a coffee. While I'm ordering in the drive thru Maxspeaks up. Next thing I know voice comes back on the speaker, ahhh wouldyour Dog like a Timbit??? I said OF COURSE :) So there's Max reaching outthe window at the drive thru and I warned her he's a snapper so of course hetakes it so dainty that I look like a liar but he let the one stuck to itdrop. Where upon he looks out the window and down, I said NO WAY!!!!!!!!Then I attempted to take off without my change :)Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home