The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Monday, April 11, 2005

Stunned Wonder award goes to.........

I believe I just won the stunned wonder of the week award. I had cooked up some Canadian Bacon at lunch and let it cool in the pan. No the dogs didn't get it. Put the bacon away and let Max lick the frying pan clean. Yes it was VERY COOL. Left him for a minute while he was licking get back and????? Yes I now have teeth scratches in my non stick frying pan. What the hell was I thinking of course they are going to try and chew with their front teeth!!!!!! My luck is unreal lately. Yesterday I drove into my Chrysler dealer for some work. Pulled up shifted into reverse, which it popped out of (they say there is no problem but it always slips out of drive etc) as the gear shift slips a technician backs out of the bay in a huge black truck can't see me and hits me. Up side was he hit me in the plastic moulding and it just popped back out.

Marilyn (afraid to leave the house) & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home