The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Friday, October 21, 2005

Cojo Escapes

On Thu, 24 Aug 2000 20:25:05 -0400, wrote:

Well I'm so excited!!!! LOL I'll be meeting my new darling on Saturday in
Buffalo to bring her home. I can wait to hug her and kiss her.

Almost had myself a heartattack today as I left my recently rescued KOJO by
himself while I went out for a second to see how he did. Got back, opened
the door and BOOM, he was waiting right there and made a break for it.
Well
I'm calling and calling and since the shelter named him KOJO I'm not so
sure
he really knows that him. He's running around, over to the neighbours,
starts running back to me and I have the leash yelling WALKKKKKKKKKKK.
Then
he blows by me and heads up the road. By this time I've lost my cool and
I'm screaming for him, get to the top of the hill exhausted and there he is
playing with the neighbours in their front yard. They said they thought it
might belong to me but didn't recognize him. I yelled GRAB HIM, they did,
he's back, I'm a mess LOL Figured that woulda been the first rescue to
disappear (or get hurt) that quickly after being rescued LOL I'm a good
mommy really I am!!!!!! I just have a problem in the fact that no matter
how hard I try, I always under estimate the little buggers!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Still learning after 11 years

Marilyn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home