The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Monday, June 06, 2005

Cow Dog

On Thu, 23 Mar 2000 11:45:41 -0500, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:

My first husky Gemini (now 11) loved to play with the cows next door at my
best friends house. She would taunt them and run at them but see she could
get through the fence to safety when she wanted and they couldn't. Well
she was only about 4 or 5 months old at the time. I can't tell you the number
of times she worked the bull up into a frenzy and I thought for sure he was
going to bring the fence down to get to her. As she grew, she decided she liked
to HERD them, all well and good but the farmer would have shot her on site for
making his beef tough LOL Last time she had a good run at another animal
was here in her new home, she was on a hill and a deer came up underneath us
she watched and watched when it began to leave she tore down the hill we were
on (pretty high) and being older with lots of diseases and a bad leg this
wasn't a wise idea, she tried to stop and rolled arse over tea kettle for about 15
feet. Jumped back up and looked for the deer who was long gone, then
looked at me like I meant to do that!!!!!!!!!!

Marilyn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home