The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Thursday, May 12, 2005

A Birthday Gift from Becky Roberts

Today is a very special date
We want to tell you about it before it is to late
Today up in Ontario is the birth day of our hero
and someone you do know
We are Pride and Tundra, we got loose and caused trouble
but to save us from a questionable fate Mom moved on the double.
I am Bella and I was neglected by my family and kin
until I was rescued by Marilyn.
We are Weaver and Max and we cause many tiffs
not to mention we truly get into much mischeif.
But mom does not care she loves us the same
even though at times we drive her insane.
I am Cojo and I want everyone to know
that I am thankful mom protected us and never let us go.
I am Tasha and this year I was sick
but mom took me to the doctor and I got well quick.
I am Carl; I am a hound dog. I am not a sibe
but I still am very much a part of this tribe.
I agree with all of my sibling you see
and I am happy to be a part of this family.
Earleir this year they wanted to take us away
but mom out her foot down and said no way
And to keep us all safe and sound
Mom moved us to a better town.
We love our mommy more than we can say
and we want to share with you what we celebrate today.
It is mommy birthday that is the cause
of this poem that we type with our paws.
Now it is a very special birthday of this there is no doubt
count the number of woos and you'll see what all the fanfare's about.
So get the zoomies and send out the call.
Happy Birthday mommy; we hope it is the best one of all.
woo woo woo woo woo woo
woo woo woo woo
woo woo woo woo
woo woo woo woo
woo woo woo woo woo
woo woo woo
woo woo woo
woo woo woo
woo woo woo
woo woo woo woo woo
WE LOVE YOU MOMMY! YOU ARE THE BEST! THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO FOR US AND FOR SIBES EVERYWHERE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home