The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Training Hooligan Style

Sent: Saturday, February 15, 2003 1:13 PM

Okay I did it!!!!!!!! First time sledding all by myself in the back 40 behind my house!!!!!!!! WOW Went a few miles at least. Did I FLY caught some serious air over some moguls too!!!! Almost ran over my Woolly Siberian who just follows us off lead, took a few high speed dives in the snow drifts to stop sled when we were approaching a hill, never let go of the SLED ONCE!!!!!!!!!! Thank goodness I only took 2 I was going to take 3 or 4 LOL I don't think I would have been coming back :) Ended up in Neighbours backyard, yes he was LAUGHING AT ME!!!!!!!!! I offered him a ride on my sled but he said he preferred one with a motor, I told him those were too predictable :) I then proceeded to get wrapped around his tree with the dogs for a good 5 minutes with him asking me if I knew what I was doing. Of course I answered its just the dogs are in training :) NOT!!!!!!! LOL

Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home