The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Just a day, Just an ordinary day, Just trying to get by, just some dogs just some psychopathic dogs

On Thu, 1 May 2003 18:47:21 -0400, Marilyn Hubley <mhubley@SYMPATICO.CA>wrote:
Start day, take two Hooligans to be groomed, stop at local paint store,woman backing out of parking spot beside me doesn't see me (I'm IN A DURANGO) and hits my vehicle. She tries to leave, I realize she's elderly and shouldn't be driving, take info, write her info let her leave. Just got Durango out of the shop after someone did a U-Turn in front of me a 2 weeks ago. Then discover have locked myself out of vehicle. :( Wait for tow truck. Leave and get estimate on Durango, will be more this time because its the BACK bumper not the front. Get lunch go home let Hooligans out. Try phoning husband of old lady who hit me, busy for an hour, then he won't answer. Go to pick up Hooligans from groomers, where upon I'm told would be so much extra at a professionals because of how much hair came out of one Hooligan. Pick up furkids head home, oh look there's Pride running around on a neighbours lawn, jump out of truck call Pride he lopes across the road right in front of a car slowly but he makes it, hard too see traffic we are on a corner :( I don't want to get up tomorrow :(
Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home