The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Good Deeds never go unpunished

Well its blazing hot up here in Ontario with the humidity index we are like
35 Celsius a.k.a. 95. So I felt bad for the kids so I opened the door to
the sunroom and blocked off the kitchen for them to lay in :) Little did I
remember I'd been hosing off the sunroom and filling water bowls only
moments before so OUT POPS Weaver from under the sunroom where apparently
some water had pooled, he ran in dropping mud everywhere and very happily
plopped himself down on my freshly cleaned floor and rubbed mud all over it
:)

What can I say, ya gotta love em :) Now he's singing from the kitchen that
he'd like the run of the house HA HA HA nottttttt

Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home