The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

On Sun, 24 Dec 2000 Xmas

On Sun, 24 Dec 2000 16:54:05 -0500, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:

>Yes this will be the first Christmas without my beloved Gemini. It will be
>hard, as we all enjoyed watching her open her Christmas gifts and watch
>everyone else open theirs in hopes of another edible goody :) My other 5
>will be here to help me over the crunch but I will miss my darling best
>friend a lot. Yes, I am welcoming another addition this Christmas (husky),
>I am receiving a present from Articlight Kennels he is about 4 months old
>and his name is WEAVER. Effectively I lost 3 men this fall (boyfriend and
2
>children) and replaced them with Siberians. Full house but a very happy
>house. Wishing you all only the best this coming year and a very Merry
>Christmas to you and your furry babies :)
>
>Marilyn & the Hubley Hooligans
>Tasha, Carl, Tundra, Cojo, Lady & Weaver
>http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Spa/3863/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home