The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

On Thu, 14 Sep 2000 Mudberians Continued

On Thu, 14 Sep 2000 19:54:40 -0400, Marilyn wrote:

>FOLLOW UP
>Oh ya as I was leaving out the front door who should arrive? COJO, yep
>spent $1300 to put the fence higher and the fence guys hadn't been gone an
>hour and the little bugger dug under the gate :) Hear his Mommy leaving
LOL
>COVERED IN MUD, couldn't even see the black on him and two bright blue eyes
>starring at me. In the house we go and mud was EVERYWHERE, took a shower
>with him, yes that was interesting. I'm not sure but my other Black and
>White one was like this are they the worst problem solvers or am I just
>lucky? LOL
>
>Marilyn
>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home