The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Saturday, June 30, 2007

On Wed, 23 Jan 2002 Pride Shops

On Wed, 23 Jan 2002
Lets see I took Weaver to Petsmart thought he'd like to shop for his own stuff and the resulting screaming episode left me shaken. Pride has gone VERY WHERE with me since I got him at 3 1/2lbs easy to carry. He went to TSC Farm & Hardware Store regularly, into the Bank with me, into Food places to order food (not stay), Future Shop electronics he went and to Giant Tiger (like biway or small Kmart) on a weekly basis and when he got too big to carry rode in the front of the shopping cart :) ROFLMAO Yes we turned a lot of heads but by that point the store people knew I was trying to find him a home, little did I know he'd already FOUND IT!!! LOL
Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home