The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Cojo's Boo Boo

On Tue, 31 Dec 2002 16:08:20 -0500, Marilyn Hubley

Well its not uncommon but we had another INCIDENT in the kitchen yesterday.
When I turned around it was Cojo having himself a FIT and attacking
anything that was close to him. Then I noticed BLOOD :( His pad on his paw wasripped open and bleeding. I don't know if its from a bite or he hurt
himself on something. He was still walking on it fine. Today he's not
walking on it at all. Well he won't let me near it after getting Hydrogen
Peroxide on it for a bit (tons of SCREAMING) I got some medicated cream on
it but no way in hell was I going to be able to put a SOCK on his foot.
After being bite 3 times, warning bites, hard enough to bruise only. I
gave in and called the vet to make an appointment :( I mean I can't even get a
look at the Boo Boo to really assess it :( So we are going in at 11 for a
trip to the vet. Wish us well, i.e. not a bad Boo Boo and not a huge vet
bill :(

Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home