The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Nail Clipping

On Sun, 10 Nov 2002 15:51:10 -0500, Marilyn Hubley

Well today I decided was nail cutting day ;) Hound usually the worst was
so gall darn cooperative I've sure he's been taken over by aliens. Was an all
out struggle between me and my youngest trying to cut his nails today, HE
HATES IT. I had to LAY on him and of course during the struggle clipped to
low and he's a BLEEDER big time so had to stop eventually and then chase
him around trying to put the styptic power on the bleeders to stop them :)
WHOA did he SCREAM!!!!!! All in all, not a good try but then I've asked my
family to go in on a GROOMING table for me so I will have something to help
in these wrestling matches I lose on a regular basis!!!!!!!!!!! Thank the
lord for families, Xmas & Grooming tables :)

Marilyn & None of the nail trimmed Hooligans except Carl the Hound

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home