The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Husky Owners Mentally Unbalanced

On Wed, 27 Nov 2002 14:11:03 -0500, Marilyn Hubley

Okay for some sick reason I decided to let the 2 youngest 1 & 2 come into
my bedroom this morning for some cuddling. FIRST MISTAKE. Pride came in
okay, Weaver on the other hand looked to be wired for sound, flying in and out of the room (a.k.a. zoomies), up on the bed, fifteen circles at mach speed,
off the bed, down the hall, god knows what he did down there, back to the
bedroom and repeat. Well finally after several rounds of pummelling he
settled down for a chest and belly scratch, his favourite. Then it was
time to chew daintily mommy's hand and lick it into submission. Pride was
trying for some attention but didn't get a lot and for some reason felt he needed
to keep whacking at me with the deformed paw. Well after I started to
wheeze (allergic to dogs) I hauled them out and went for a shower. I was
amazed at the fact that my body looks like I've been run over by a Truck,
skid marks, nail marks, bruises you name it, then why the heck did I have
such fun and will do it again???? Cause I'm a SIBERIAN HUSKY OWNER,
mentally unbalanced and loving it :)

Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home