The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Wrestling Big Red

On Wed, 4 Sep 2002 16:41:43 -0400, Marilyn Hubley

Picture this, I took out my brushes and sat down to brush the dogs. All
came up to me for brushing except Tundra (she hates the brush) but she
didn't need doing and the Giant Red Malamute that stinks like you can't
imagine. Yes of course it was him I wanted, well I ran around brushing the
top holding onto his collar being pull this way and that, then he fell ass
end off the deck, then he bite me, then he WOOOOO WOOOOO'd in my face with two rotten teeth in his mouth. After I collect my stomach back and managed not to HURL, I waited for him to settled down and then proceeded to crawl on his back while he was laying down to try to work on his underneath. Well he was having none of that thank you very much and whipped his head back and now I'm sporting a bloody chin, shirt and ego :( Now I have to explain to the vet why eyes drops for him 4 times a day after 10 days got in maybe 4
times :(

Marilyn 0 & The Hubley Hooligans 100

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home