The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Escape Artists

On Tue, 24 Sep 2002 10:34:05 -0400, Marilyn Hubley

So last night getting ready for bed about 10:30, got a little buzz on from
having a beer at the neighbours, all happy and ready to crash, phone
rings. Its said neighbour saying my dogs were in her backyard. PANIC sets in.
First off I'm not thinking real clear at that point anyway and found myself
doing a lot of running around and getting nothing accomplished in the first
5 minutes. Finally took stock grabbed biscuits, 2 leashes and out I went.
Well they were still at neighbours thank god and Tundra came like the good
girl I trained her to be and right into the house. Pride (yes this is the
same team that escaped and got locked in a barn basement for two days while
I was taught a lesson in June) unfortunately wasn't going to be that easy
but easier than expected. There he is having himself the time of his life
rolling in fresh Racoon Poop, yes he looked up at me and there was the most
beautiful face looking at me covered in SHIT. Brought him home too, locked
him and Cojo in the kennel for the night, Tundra (also sporting shit face)
& Weaver in the sunroom, Carl & Big Red in computer room, Tasha as per usual with me in bedroom. Get up bright and early go out and look at escape
route. Well if I'm not mistaken something pushed the 4 x 4 from the other
side and was digging from the other side there's was quite an escape route,
so filled back up hole check electric fence, yep OUCH its working. Watch
said Hooligans for awhile think safe. Sooooooo just went to bring Big Red
in for his breakfast, oh look only 3 dogs in yard, two missing!!!!!!! This
time more together grab leashes, keys, biscuits and run for door. There
Tundra running down the middle of the road into neighbours yard, call Pride
oh there he is finally coming but so is a car down the hill :( Yes I
thought I was going to die but he made it very safely, car slowed down
gave me dirty look. Of course then he ran right by me and into neighbours
yard. Called Tundra and opened up Durango, she hopped right in oh geesh look Prides right behind her into the truck too!!!!!! Repairs hole that was
redug again from further inside, filled with big rocks, still don't trust
the little bastards. Pride & Tundra were brought inside rewarded with
treats and set free in yard again, dear god let this be the last time those
two escape.

Marilyn (need a valium) & The Hubley (hey look at that over there lets go)
Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home