The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Feeding Da Baby

On Thu, 1 Aug 2002 19:38:49 -0400, Marilyn Hubley

As I type I have a husky under my desk eating his kibble since everyone
else was ganging up on him for it, yes I'm talking about Pride. Little hellion
has been going through the I'm the king of the house routine and growing
bolder and bolder. He's taken on Weaver, Carl and Tundra but he's scared
furless of Cojo. He's let Cojo come up and take his food away from him 3
times now so I have him safe behind my legs under the desk to enjoy his
dinner while everyone else is circling. Pride is more commonly referred to
as "DA BABY" around here and is spoiled BEYOND belief. Now he's looking at
me from through the keyboard with such a cute face I could just squeeze him
to bits!!!!!!!! Have I mentioned how much I love my babies lately????????
These sweet darlings rule my WORLD!!!!!!! On the kill side another dead
mole added to the count yesterday.

Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home