The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Picking up Big Red

On Tue, 20 Aug 2002 09:20:47 -0400, Marilyn Hubley

Just a note to let everyone know I picked up the Blind Malamute yesterday
in Niagara. He's quite the darling and very special. We've not had a lot of time
together but he has gotten along well with all the Hooligans.

I did make the mistake of trying to pluck him on the way home and he bite
me, no skin break but was testy after that until I calmed him. He can see
somewhat and looks to have very bad cataracts on his eyes. He is house
trained and thats good, somewhat stubborn and growls when he doesn't want
to do something but then he's been through a lot and is settling in. He's a
talker :) which I love and a good eater. Today I'm going to look for a
groomer and take him and my foster Harley. The Malamute stinks PRETTY BAD and the ride home was an odorous one LOL

He reminds me very much of my Jayke darling that I had to put down in February and I love him to bits. The Hubley Hooligan ranch is at full capacity but I love it and all are so special and unique. The baby Pride is playing I'm the ruler of the household and I imagine he'll be put in his place soon LOL Pictures will be coming SOON :)

Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home