The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Monday, September 18, 2006

On Thu, 27 Jun 2002 Rescue Hamster


On Thu, 27 Jun 2002 13:56:00 -0400, Marilyn Hubley

Remember my rescue mouse that passed away after a few days???? Well he's been replaced with a free to good home elderly Hamster who will don the name of Cupper in honour of the former mouse rescue. Meet him today at Petsmart and he was given up because he's old :( Okay Dianna now explain to the kids why the cute little mouse they named and saw has turned white and exploded in size :) He hasn't meet any of the Hooligans yet, Cojo is inside but hasn't noticed him yet. I'm more worried about Weaver the Chipmunk eating Husky really and since the little beggar STINKS like crazy from being in his pool and laying in stinky mud its best he stays out anyway :) On the up
side I bought an attachment for my shower and for my hose so I can bathe
Weaver and Pride inside or out. I think I'll let you all know before I do
it so you can check and make sure I'm still alive in an hour :)

Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home