The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Monday, September 18, 2006

On Sat, 20 Jul 2002 Sleeping with The Baby

On Sat, 20 Jul 2002 20:02:18 -0400, Marilyn Hubley

So seeing as it was Prides birthday yesterday and I didn't do much special
for him and I did bath him, I thought he could spend the night with Mom.
Now Pride spent about his first 3 months of life sleeping with me so I
could monitor the wee baby and I knew he was safe from harm. The others were a little to big to trust and I had to wait for him to get older and hold his
own. So there's my freshly bathed baby, standing in the kitchen basically
giving me shit cause OH NO he doesn't want to sleep with mommy he's a big
boy now and he wants to go outside with the others!!!!! Well damnit, he
was sleeping with mommy whether he liked it or not, I'd bathed him so he
could!!!!! So finally after a battle of verbal coaxing on my side and
verbal shove it up your tush Mom on his side, I dragged him into the
bedroom. Then he was fine, settled in, hogged the bed and I got very
little sleep all night. I finally dozed off in the morning and I was groggy but
waking up, open eyes and there it is. My darling precious baby, on his
back, legs in the air, head turned to the side, out cold with his BUTT in
my face!!!!!!! Did I get the message???? OH YA, Oh and now he smells again
after being outside today:( Life as a Siberian Mom sure is trying :(

Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home