The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

On Wed, 5 Jun 2002 I'm Stuck

On Wed, 5 Jun 2002 14:39:51 -0400, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:

>So!!!!!! I haven't been sleeping well.
So last night I go to bed at 10:30pm to try and get a little extra sleep,
or
>not!!! About 11pm crying noises start, not loud but in persistent 15
minute
>intervals. Yell out window several times but keeps going. Finally at 12 I
>give up and bring the two young ones in and cage them. Still more crying,
>on and on. At 1:00am I yell at the Hound figuring its him. About 2am
still
>going on and my light bulb turns on inside my head!!! Last time in the
>sunroom I only counted 4 out of the 5 heads that should have been in the
>yard or sunroom!!!!!!! OH SHIT, off I dash, this time robed, chilly at
>night ya know. Out around the sunroom calling Tundra all the way, NOTHING.
>The rest of the crew keep crawling under my deck looking for something and
>so I figured Tundra was under there but no. Go to area of cries call and
>call and a wee bit of nose flashes, yes the moron is stuck under the
>sunroom.
>
>So its two in the morning and I'm hauling a STUCK Siberian out by the front
>legs and the scruff of the neck, inch by inch afraid she's stuck on
>something and I'll hurt her. I am scrapping back dirt and stones with my
>fingers and hauling on her. Finally I get her out enough that she can use
>her back feet and make the rest of the escape, where upon Pride and Weaver
>try to attack her and play. Grabbed them and let her run free. I bring
her
>inside after a quick pee, her not me, and check her over and no tender
>spots, she's just bloody happy to be UNSTUCK. So bring her into my room
for
>sleeping so she can rest and not have to play with the young ones. Crawl
>back into bed, yes now its 2:30pm, I'm still exhausted and still no sleep,
>apparently I wasn't going to get any last night either. Tonight all said
>HOOLIGANS will be sedated and kept confined :)
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans
>=========================================================================

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home