The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

On Wed, 1 May 2002 Weaverkins Attacked

On Wed, 1 May 2002 08:41:14 -0400, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:

>Yesterday was heartworm injection day at the vet. Now I didn't even try to
>take 6 all at once so I took 2 last week and the other 4 yesterday.
>
>Of course the excitement level was peaking the whole way there and my brand
>new Durango has been thoroughly christened with Husky Fur, drool and muddy
>paw prints. So being a smart person (LMAO) I decided to take two in at
once
>instead of 4 :) Yes even I can learn these critters have more strength
than
>me.
>
>Weaver and Tundra were first to go in. Tundra absolutely HATED the rectal
>thermometer and cried the whole time. Actually none of them were fond of
it
>but she was the most vocal.
>
>So I go to leave and bring the other two in and two big dogs greet me as I
>opened the door from the room. Weaver and Tundra are very friendly and
both
>were on leashes so I didn't worry, except their dogs weren't on leashes and
>one lunged at Weaver and attacked him. Needless to say I hauled my two
back
>and was ready to take on the little shit that just bit my baby LOL Weaver
>luckily only had drool/spit on him but it could have been worse. Why in
>God's name would someone not have their dog on a leash in the first place?
>no one apologized, the vet just asked it Weaver was okay, I don't even
know
>who owned the dogs :( So I put both back in the car and bring in Pride &
>Cojo. Seeing as Pride had recently been fixed there a lot of the girls
>remembered him and gave him special attention and belly rubs. Cocky little
>shit that he is he fully plays it up and is sure he deserves all the
>attention. Then he got up and stood up to the counter and started typing
on
>the computer LOL wonder if he was trying to say something.
>
>Well after they were done I went out and saw a beautiful Inuit Puppy about
4
>months old in the lobby. Oh my goodness he was adorable, soft as silk and
>very shy. Yes everyone looked at me and said NO MARILYN NO MORE
>DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!! :) He was already taken but if he hadn't been
>:)))))))))))))))))
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans
>http://mywebpage.netscape.com/maykeema/MYDOGSHOMEPAGE.htm
>=========================================================================

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home