The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

On Mon, 21 Jan 2002 Thats My Bed

On Mon, 21 Jan 2002 18:26:18 -0500, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:

>As I sit here at the computer tonight with my babies sleeping all around
me,
>my Hound has encountered a problem he does not know how to solve ;)
>
>At Christmas a new bed was bought for all and all to share but for the most
>part Carl sleeps on the new bed behind me. Tonight Cojo decided he wanted
>it. Carl has been pacing back and forth and laying his head on my lap and
>giving me the sad old hound dog eyes and then looking at his bed with Cojo
>on it. Well he kept going over to the bed and trying to step on it and
then
>giving up. He just finally couldn't take it anymore and crept up behind
>Cojo, Cojo lifted his lip but put it back down as Carl gently (for a 70lbs
>hound) crawled up behind Cojo and curl down around him so both are on this
>little bed snuggled up to each other :) Its moments like this that make
>EVERYTHING worth while :)
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans
>=========================================================================

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home