The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

On Sat, 8 Dec 2001 Composter Sibes

On Sat, 8 Dec 2001 08:33:09 -0500, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:

>So this morning started like any other morning. Get up let dogs in or out
>get kibble ready. But wait I'm missing a Sibe????? OH NO!!!!! Yes
>Weaverkins is not at the door jumping on his back legs like a lunatic which
>he does every morning!!!!!!!
>
>First thought, oh my god he's managed to get out of the fortress of a
>backyard ( 7foot wood fence, 2 rounds of electric fence inside that).
>
>Well maybe he's just sleeping late, so I start to hand out kibble. Nope
>everyone is accounted for and he's still missing. I take a closer look
>around the yard and I hear a few faint cries.
>
>Hey whats that, my eye catches something!!!! The stupid idiot got himself
>trapped in my composter!!!!!!! LOL It snaps together in the middle with a
>lid on top but the two parts (Weaver had been working on these) had
>separated and the little shit must have heaved it up with his nose jumped
in
>and it smashed back down trapping him in side.
>
>Well there I am in my Robe and Slippers with a camera trying to get a shot
>of this, didn't work well at all all I got was the composter. So I lift
the
>side up a little Weaver sticks his head out and throws the composter back
>and runs like stink!!!! Now I'm still trying not to let the laughter get
>the better of me but its hard.
>
>So do you think he's learned his lesson????? Or will he do it again????
Ya
>I know I'm going out in the freezing, frost covered yard later to fix it
>:( GEEEEEEESHHHH
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hoolignas
>=========================================================================

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home