The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

On Tue, 3 Jul 2001 the real victims of husky viciousness

On Tue, 3 Jul 2001 09:14:27 -0400, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:

>My list would be:
>
>Couch, hid biscuits in it and then ripped it apart to find them
>Numerous rolls of Toilet paper
>Wedding Album (guess she knew something I didn't)
>Moulding any where was fair game
>Door dug through TWICE
>6lb of Xmas chocolate GONE wrapping and all
>Towels can sometimes be delicious I figure
>Several electrical outlets that were trying to be liberated from the wall
>(scary)
>10 foot leather whip, don't ask but it was GONE
>
>and this was just my first husky!!!!!!!!!! I know there are more but due
to
>a head injury and loss of memory I don't remember a lot LOL Probably a
>good thing :)
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home