The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

On Thu, 12 Jul 2001 Baaaaaaaaaaad Mommy

On Thu, 12 Jul 2001 11:35:20 -0400, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:

>I'm a BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD mommy :(
>
>Today on our hike in the fields behind the house I had Carl the hound on a
>leash and Tasha the woolly Sibe off lead and Jayke the Malamute off lead.
>
>They were all having a ball running around and sniffing and marking and
>digging, oh and ROLLING after a while I could tell Jayke was getting pooped
>so we headed home.
>
>Now the fields this year are thick with grasses and we were coming up to an
>area where the fence is knocked down and we can pass back into the field
>behind our house. Navigating through this grass is an adventure as I am
>just waiting to disappear down a fox, gopher etc. hole. We made it up and
>over the fence and Jayke lost it. She slid down a small hill (actually not
>a hill, kind of a lump of dirt but I'm making it look good for her) into a
>big 100lb Malamute ball at the bottom. Well I couldn't help it, I just
>roared with laughter. She's looking at me like "oh thats nice" and I'm
>trying to compose myself and act serious and make sure she was okay.
>
>So what are the odds she'll forgive me??????
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home