The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

On Tue, 22 May 2001 Weaver redecorates

On Tue, 22 May 2001 10:51:43 -0400, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:

>This morning I looked outside and Weaver (a.k.a. Mr. Destructive) had
>dragged my hose cart with two hoses on it out from the wall and tipped it
>over and was chewing the hose. So I sprayed it with Bitter Apple but
>funnily enough it was off the hook when I went back out again. I gave up
>and came inside and had a cupcake for breakfast. As I threw the cupcake
>liner in the garbage Jayke struck with lightening speed, for an old
>malamute, grabbed the wrapper ran to the hall and ate it. She looked up
at
>me with the good old "I couldn't help it face". As I sit and type this I
>look behind me and the old girl is laying on her back with her belly in the
>air, giving me a strange look, I knew sibes did this but Mals?
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans
>where everyday is an adventure

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home