The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

On Sun, 25 Mar 2001 Weaverkins


On Sun, 25 Mar 2001 16:50:00 -0500, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:

>So today I was in the backyard scooping poop had the New Girl Jayke out
with
>me and she was being pestered by the pup and one of the rescues so I hauled
>them into the sunroom so she could wander around a bit. (FIRST MISTAKE)
>
>Did my job, Weaverkins the 8month old pup was going ballistic in the
sunroom
>he wanted out real bad to see the new girl. (SECOND MISTAKE)
>
>I go to let them out, nope WEAVER HAS LOCKED ME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!! All his
>jumping up and down has pushed the sliding door lock down and I'm out with
>no key and the house all locked up. ROFLMAO
>
>I went to the neighbours thank goodness they were home and borrowed a
ladder
>and broke into my bedroom window, thank GOD I'd left it unlocked.
>
>So now I'm realllllllllllllllly going to have to get a spare key to leave
>with the neighbours. What a cute little dickens he is, thank GOD he's cute
>LOL
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans where everyday is an adventure

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home