The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

On Tue, 3 Apr 2001 Stubborn Jayke

On Tue, 3 Apr 2001 10:28:24 -0400, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:

>So Jayke, the stubbornness Malamute god gave breath too, is settling in
here
>at home. Hey we even go pee and poop in the backyard occasionally but
still
>feel a walk is necessary at all times.
>
>She is a BEAUTY, pictures coming later this week. She tolerates the
>Siberians but isn't overly fond of the Walker Hound, poor Carl, and gives
>him the growl and lip whenever he comes into sight.
>
>Now I think I'm getting the HOWLING FROM HELL ritual down. Lets see at
>4:50am this morning it started and that was because Jayke had gone down
>stairs to sleep and now wanted to come back up but felt she would like the
>light on.
>
>At 6:00am the howling started again but I was not going to give up my warm
>bed so easy this time, I'd left the light on for her so she could see and I
>knew that this was a ploy for a BELLY RUB. Well she went on and on, after
>1/2 an hour the voice was starting to waver and she gave up. :) Yahoooooo
I
>think I won that one but I'm sure she's going to come up with something
else
>:)
>
>She is a treasure really :)
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home