The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

On Tue, 10 Apr 2001 Jayke to vet

On Tue, 10 Apr 2001 10:43:15 -0400, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:

>So I looked at Jayke this morning and a cut she had from a scrap with Cojo
>was still weeping so I called the vet and they said bring her right over.
>
>So the others had to wait for breakfast and I took Jayke outside. Jayke
for
>some reason I'm yet to be aware of seems to want to walk realllllllllllly
>bad in my flower garden where upon she tramples all the bulbs sprouting up.
>
>Get her to the Jeep, get the ramp I was given out of the back and set it
up.
>Get Jayke in, lift ramp, ramp slides apart tearing off end of middle finger
>and lands on foot causing great pain!!!!!!!!!!
>
>Managed to drive to vet anyway in great agony, got Jayke all fixed up and
>had help reloading her. Now I'm sitting here, Jayke is begging my
breakfast
>and I'm scared to death she's going to step on my foot LOL, thinking why
>would I want to go to the hospital they really can't do anything for broken
>toe and feet bones :)
>
>Wish me luck this is going to be a LONNNNNNNNNNNNG day :)
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home