The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

On Sun, 7 Jan 2001 Cojo Bites

On Sun, 7 Jan 2001 19:06:25 -0500, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:

>Well I guess I had it coming but tonight I was trying to retrieve the
>puppy's chew bone from my 2 year old I'M THE BOSS WANTABE (HOARDER OF ALL)
>COJO. Stood on the bone and pulled him back figuring I was being smart not
>getting close to his mouth. He was so ticked he was losing it he attacked
>my hound, not a problem Carl can stick up for himself but the fact they
were
>between my legs put me in a bit of a precarious position. Then Cojo
noticed
>he couldn't bite Carl so guess who got it, YEP right on the back of the leg
>around the knee, FOUR HUGE BRUISES but I was lucky he didn't break the
skin.
>STING oh ya, ache for about an hour. Cojo is currently in solitary
>confinement in the yard.
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans
>http://sites.netscape.net/maykeema/homepage

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home