The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

On Fri, 12 Jan 2001 Lady Bloat

On Fri, 12 Jan 2001 20:54:56 -0500, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:

>Well we had a long day, Lady started to bloat again in the morning and so I
>gave the Vet authorization to do surgery if all else failed. She luckily
>didn't have to as she gave her some meds and she passed the gas. She was
>frantic at the vets office so I brought her home this evening to watch her
>closely. So far so good, she is not eating but I can understand that and
>she takes her meds and Pepto Bismol well. I'm hoping we have a good night
>and she gets her rest. Thanks goes out to you all that have sent prayers
>and best wishes Lady and I appreciate them more than you can know :)
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home