The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

On Tue, 16 Jan 2001 Precious Lady

On Tue, 16 Jan 2001 16:09:15 -0500, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:

>Well I haven't seen Lady looking as perky as she does now for weeks :)
>Bloats gone, she's chipper and saucy. Wagged her tail the whole time on
her
>walk this morning. She can't put her tail up so I wonder if her tail has
>been broken at sometime. Its also crocked. Anyway, when she was sedated
>during bloat we pulled a problem tooth and now she has an even harder time
>keeping that tongue in her mouth and is for ever walking around with her
>lips folded under :) Thank goodness it wasn't her time, I would have miss
>her so and I've only had her since September. She is very precious :) On
>that note she also just farted :) LMAO
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home