The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

On Mon, 30 Oct 2000 Carl's Gone

On Mon, 30 Oct 2000 15:12:49 -0500, Marilyn wrote:

>Well last week my gate didn't latch properly and my doorbell rang and a man
>asked if I had dogs!!!! Well the two husky pups and the hound were out. I
>ran out the door into the Jeep and started searching. I found the hound
>first but he avoided me and ran across a truck bypass and into the woods.
I
>jumped in my Jeep and went after him and found the 2 pups running up the
>nearby road, covered in MUCK and burrs. Stopped opened the Jeep and in
they
>jumped PHEWWWWWWWWW. Now the hound has done this before but always comes
>back when he's ready and due to the fact we are in a farming community I
>can't search very well for him. That was Thursday and still no Hound :(
>Please say some prayers for his safe return, I miss him a lot as do the
>other dogs.
>
>Marilyn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home