The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

On Mon, 15 Jan 2001 Cojo loves Sheep

On Mon, 15 Jan 2001 20:57:45 -0500, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:

>Well my rescue Cojo has been escaping on a regular basis but is always out
>front when I find out he's missing and he runs right inside. I finally
>found one of the spots last night so I went out in the middle of the night
>and nailed up a couple of boards. I let him out this morning and then the
>next thing I know he's at the front door again. So I went out with him to
>see where, sure enough goes to the area I put the boards up on and right
>beside it tallest area up and over he goes and not to come back. I have
>been frantic all day searching for him and I had begun to think the worse.
>I phoned my local Dog Catchers and put out the word. Finally tonight we
got
>the call sure enough he was down at the local sheep farmers. They had
every
>right to shoot him as the sheep are all going to lamb soon and the horses
>are also very far along with their babies. They found us thank god and I
>came and got him. Now I can't let this guy escape again so he's going to
be
>chained up in the yard, like it or not until spring comes and I can erect a
>kennel he can't possibly get out of.
>
>Thank goodness I can sleep knowing he's safe and sound.
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans (now we know why his previous owner moved
and
>didn't change his address on Cojo's microchip :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home