The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

On Sat, 13 Jan 2001 Lady Bloat cont.

On Sat, 13 Jan 2001 09:17:55 -0500, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:

>Well we made it through the night :) PHEW :) Was a long one but when Lady
>needed me to rub her belly she would whine and I would gently caress her
tum
>tum till she burped and then she would doze back off. Was up and down till
>about 2:00AM then she settled in for a couple of hours of straight rest :)
>She is presently laying behind me sleeping, I can't get her to eat anything
>so I will call the vet and see if there is anything I can use to entice
her.
>Thanks for all the prayers they seem to be working :)
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home