The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

On Tue, 9 Jan 2001 Cojo comes back

On Tue, 9 Jan 2001 08:55:15 -0500, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:

>Well someone was watching over me yesterday. The dogs had been chasing a
>squirrel all day and Cojo wouldn't come in cause he was sure it was coming
>back (pitch DARK). So I left him. A while later I call them all and they
>come in except for COJO, I go back and call and call, NOTHING. I finally
>realize he's made it over the 6 1/2foot fence. I go to the front door and
>call Tasha in (she wanders free, Woolly Siberian highly trained) and there
>with her is Cojo and when I called he CAME and right into the house. I
>don't know who did it but what a gift, was not looking forward to searching
>the Sheep Farms in the dark :)
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home