The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

On Thu, 1 Mar 2001 Weaver goes to Petsmart

On Thu, 1 Mar 2001 08:56:20 -0500, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:

>Well I thought I had a great idea yesterday would take the puppy Weaver (7
>months) to Petsmart, you know let him cruise check things out. That was my
>first mistake LOL Second mistake was taking him on a regular collar
>instead of a Halti or Choke chain. So in we go he's having a ball I'm
>trying to push a cart that most of the time he's in front of but I go slow
>let him check things out. I stopped in the meds aisle as I need some
>Dewormer, Stop Poop Eating Pills and some diarrhoea medicine. Well this is
>unacceptable, and thus it begins LOL I was laughing so hard I thought I
>was going to have to leave. Weaver sits down and vocalizes his
displeasure,
>oh yes he's crying FULL VOLUME and wailing and howling as I try to pay no
>attention and continue on my way. After several, look what I found under
>the aisle snacks (god knows what), several drag me up and down the aisles
>and a whole lot of attention from people asking "is this who was making all
>the noise?" I made it to the cash check out and out the door LOL All in
>all quite an adventure and he slept the whole way home :) These darlings
of
>mine are so good for me, they always keep me smiling :)
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home