The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

On Fri, 12 Jan 2001 Lady Bloat

On Fri, 12 Jan 2001 09:43:36 -0500, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:

>Last night at 10:30pm my rescue Lady started to act funny I went to her and
>saw she looked different. I bent down and dragged my hands across and
>instantly knew it was BLOAT. I'd never seen it but I knew. I phoned my
vet
>and we rushed her there, we worked on her together for 2 hours but got the
>tube down to her tummy (wanted to avoid surgery at all costs) and drained
>her of mucus and crap. She's still running a fever but no more bloat this
>morning and they are keeping her under observation and sedation. I believe
>this was because of a switch in food but not sure she's had several and
that
>has never bothered her but who knows. I'm just waiting for my baby to be
>better so I can bring her home :)
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans
>http://sites.netscape.net/maykeema/homepage

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home