The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

On Sat, 17 Feb 2001 Lady Anemic

On Sat, 17 Feb 2001 21:31:42 -0500, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:

>Well I found that Lady wasn't getting better and when I checked her gums
and
>tongue they were white. I took her to the vet and she figures its probably
>a tumour bleeding and that the tumour was what caused the bloat a few weeks
>ago. It doesn't look good, I can't find an ultrasound anywhere around here
>and its Sunday tomorrow. We have her on fluids and I'm keeping my fingers
>crossed. A pint of blood would be $300 and that's just one and I'm still
>recovering from the $650 bloat costs. I don't want to prolong anything if
>she is inoperable. Send your prayers please for Lady and me. I don't want
>to lose such a special girl I've only had since September.
>
>Marilyn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home