The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

On Sun, 8 Apr 2001 The Jayke Howl

On Sun, 8 Apr 2001 09:14:18 -0400, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:

>So the usual howling started at about 7:00am this morning but I just let
her
>go with it now got Tasha up on the bed for a panda Siberian cuddle and
belly
>rub and just listened to the tales of woe emanating from the basement.
>
>Got up around 8 and feed the hoard. Put Jayke out front on the leash,
safer
>that way and the rest were in the sunroom.
>
>Next thing I know Carl starts barking his fool head off but everyone else
>started to howl!!!!!! I got a bit of it on video, Carl's barking the 3
husky
>baby's are howling right along with him :)
>
>So it stopped fine, how come I could still hear howling? Tasha? no, is it
>Weaver outside now? no I forgot about Jayke out front on the lawn, yep she
>was wailing away right along with them the whole time I guess and was still
>going. I bet my neighbours love me eh?
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home