The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

On Mon, 26 Mar 2001 Adventures with Jayke

On Mon, 26 Mar 2001 09:41:31 -0500, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:

>So last night I was hoping to get some sleep LMAO ya right. Jayke has my
>number!!!!!!!!!
>
>I had to go out the front door and Jayke slipped past me on the stairs and
>made it to the landing in front of the door and wasn't moving. I called
>her and called her, I tried bribes everything, but NOOOOOO I'm not moving
>and I'm sleeping right here. I waited a while and tried some more and she
>just looked at me with a grin . Fine she can sleep there I'll leave the
>light on for her in case she wants to move and just shut my bedroom door so
>I can get some rest, LMAO.
>
>Being the new mommy to Jayke I am, I was worried about her and the stairs
if
>she decided to get up so I tossed and turned a lot then around 3:00am a
>small barely audible cry rings out from the hall. I'm up and out and down
>to see her in like seconds and she's just laying there grinning at me again
>(Jayke: I knew you'd come running, nope don't want nothing, your a fun
>mommy). Geeesh, well then my other House rescue wants out, which of course
>means Jayke wants out so at 3:00am in the morning, robe only, shivering my
>&%@& off I'm standing outside with Jayke on a leash.
>
>Now Jayke is all exited thinks we are going for a walk LOL NO, then she
>wants to get in the Jeep for a car ride, LOL NO. Finally a BIG pee
>yahooooooo and we go in. Jayke looks at me and lays down on the landing
>again, not going up stairs no way no how, ieeeeeeeeeeeee. Back to bed I
>go.
>
>Laying there I'm thinking what the hell am I doing?????? Am I nuts?????
I'm
>laying here with frozen feet and hands and why the hell am I grinning in
the
>dark like a fool, I guess I've found my Nirvana :) When your not looking
>there it is :) I love my rescues and pups enormously and thank my lucky
>stars everyday I'm able to take care of them :)
>
>Marilyn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home