The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

On Mon, 9 Apr 2001 The Adventure Continues

On Mon, 9 Apr 2001 22:15:45 -0400, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:

>First off I seem to be encountering some minor difficulties with Jaykes
head
>meeting my head on a regular basis. Every time I bend down to put on her
>leash, wipe her eyes, or cuddle her she throws her head back and almost
>knocks me out LOL (Mom this is warning if you don't hear from me). Yes I
>try and avoid that but sometimes I have to be that close and she coco bonks
>me into a seeing stars state LOL On purpose??????? LOL I hope not.
>
>Second now I'm no Malamute expert but when I put her outside, instead of
the
>normal Bark to get in, she throws back her head and starts to wail at the
>top of her voice (for those that have heard her wave THATS LOUD), again the
>neighbours must love me :)
>
>Bad weather up here in Ontario, rain rain rain and its depressing for me
and
>the dogs.
>
>Finally I went shopping to try and perk myself up. Come home feed dogs
then
>feed myself (standard procedure).
>
>Relax at the computer for awhile and talk to friends, oh oh almost bed time
>better feed the fish.
>
>Go downstairs don't turn the lights on cause the fish tank light is on,
>thats all I need, walk forward step in something wipe slipper on floor then
>think, OH NO!!!!!!!!!! Turn on light, yep Jayke left me a present on the
>downstairs rug (she's never done that before) and I walked right into
>it!!!!!!! Say good bye to those moccasins what a lovely smell to go to
bed
>with in your nostrils :)
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home