The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

On Sat, 19 May 2001 Tasha disappears

On Sat, 19 May 2001 22:24:41 -0400, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:

>Well I forgot its Victoria Day weekend up here and that means FIREWORKS!!!!
>My Woolly Siberian is so good about being out alone she gets front lawn
>privileges because of it but now I can't find her.
>
>I forgot she was outside (memory damaged in car accident) and when I opened
>the door to call her I heard the fireworks and my heart sank.
>
>I hope she will come back when they die down but I'm worried for her as if
>she went back into the woods for safety the coyotes and wolves are back
>there.
>
>Please pray for my darling girl.
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

On Sat, 19 May 2001 23:13:41 -0400, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:

>Tasha the woolly Siberian IS HOME!!!!!!! She'd been in the swamp and back
>in the woods. She is full of burrs and filthy but HOME so I don't care :)
>
>THANKS ALL FOR THE PRAYERS :)
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans
>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home