The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

On Tue, 3 Jul 2001 Goalie Sibe


On Tue, 3 Jul 2001 16:38:21 -0400, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:

>I guess my routine that stands out was with my first Siberian Gemini. I'd
>be in the kitchen cooking or doing dishes and I'd hear a ball drop on the
>floor behind me. I'd turn around and Gemini would be waiting. I called it
>Goalie Sibe LOL She would try not to let the ball get past her through
the
>door. Sometimes she was pretty darn good. She'd play and play and then
>when she'd had enough walk away :) Sometimes I think some of my new ones
>are playing this with me and they do for a bit but not like my precious
>first Sibe :)
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans
>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home