The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

On Mon, 9 Jul 2001Adventures with Jayke Update

On Mon, 9 Jul 2001 10:39:56 -0400, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:

>WARNING MALAMUTE STORY!!!!!
>
>My rescue Jayke that I found off our list here went for her first off leash
>walk in the fields with me yesterday. I went prepared with running shoes
>just in case she tried to make the great escape. It was so much easier for
>her not having me attached so she could walk the uneven ground and
>investigate. She was very obedient, always came when called and never
>strayed far and always kept an eye on me ;) This darling precious elderly
>girl is a real treasure :)
>
>As I'm typing this she is racing around the house trying to catch a fly.
>LOL very funny to watch but I'm just waiting for the SMASH sound as the
>100lb Malamute has wonky legs and has a hard time cornering fast :) My
>husky family did battle with her at first but they let her have her
>dominance now and I reward them for their tolerance which is working. So
>the queen Malamute has taken over the house and is a joy to behold :)
>
>Marilyn & the Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home