The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

On Mon, 23 Apr 2001 Adventures in Biking Riding with Sibes

On Mon, 23 Apr 2001 11:09:10 -0400, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:

>Well today Cojo and I were a site to behold, an almost flawless run :)
Okay
>not almost flawless but a lot better and I lost no skin :)
>
>Tundra however was another matter. Started off smooth, going well, we are
>gaining confidence, there were a few "I need to stop here's" but the bike
>pulled and along she came, UNTIL!!!!!!!!
>
>Apparently one smell was tooooooooo overpowering. She stopped DEAD at full
>speed, bike didn't pull her bike got pulled out from under me, I let go and
>made a spectacular leap over the bike, landed on my feet and kept running,
a
>flawless dismount :) of sorts :) I wanted to run with my hands in the air
>shouting YES did you see that awesome move!!!!!!!! But we were in a no
>house area and I realized FOR ONCE no one was watching :(
>
>Thats okay I'm just happy to be ALIVE with all my skin :)
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home