The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

On Fri, 31 Aug 2001 The beginning of THE BABY

On Fri, 31 Aug 2001 09:52:26 -0400, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:

>Well I've named him Pride because so many people ask his name and he's so
>feisty I had to start calling him something besides PUP PUP PUP. His new
>Mommy and Daddy can change that if they'd like. I tell ya, what a
>personality!!!!!!
>
>This morning I was playing silly bugger with him on the bed, with my hand
>under the bed sheets driving him crazy. All of a sudden he got totally
>giddy, BOUNCE, BOUNCE, BOUNCE > right off the bed and landed at the
>Malamutes butt with a tiny little bump. Well the startled look on both of
>their faces didn't help my laughing hysterically and I must have held him
>and laughed for about 5 minutes. He's really turning around into a great
>pup, always ready to eat, play or cause trouble. The later is when ever
>he's not in my arms.
>
>Yes it will be hard when its times to let him go but so rewarding watching
>him get strong and healthy. I know I'll miss the middle of the night play
>sessions, or the lets wake up mommy with a nose bite and some puppy breath.
>Soon this cage training will start as he turned 6 weeks yesterday and he
has
>gotten use to the fact he can sleep beside me and not be in my arms.
>
>Oh he's a special little creature and I'm blessed to have been able to take
>care of him and love him :) I'm going to be very strict on the new parents
>if they arrive :)
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home