The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

On Wed, 22 Aug 2001 The CALL


On Wed, 22 Aug 2001 15:07:05 -0400, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:

>Well this morning I got a call from the breeder at Articlight kennels, he
>had a problem. One of the 8 puppies that were born almost five weeks ago
>had a deformed foot and the others had started to shun him.
>
>Sure enough when I got there he was by himself in the corner and the others
>were on the other side of the room together. He was becoming smaller than
>the rest as they were hogging all the food. I know its a nature thing but
>it still breaks my heart. So I took him in as a foster and am looking for
a
>home for him.
>
>Yes he is adorable!!!!!! and yes I'd love to keep him but I'm already 3
over
>my limit, legally in this area, at six dogs. So I did my errands with him
>in the crook of my arm and hopefully I have a lot of people that will call
>about him now as everyone fell in love with him ;)
>
>He's downstairs in a pen by himself and I have heard him crying. If he
>doesn't stop I'll bring him up in a box beside me but I must keep him away
>from the others as I'm sure they'd EAT HIM.
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home