The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

On Tue, 11 Dec 2001 Magazine Eaten

On Tue, 11 Dec 2001 17:55:13 -0500, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:

>Well today Weaver decided to eat one of my magazine (still in plastic wrap)
>that I had been saving for reading in the sunroom. Well I salvaged what I
>could of it and loo and behold what do I see!!!!!! An article on Karen
>Ramstead and Weaver hardly touched it!!!! Fate????? Or Siberian smarts?
>naaaaaa
>
>Well I'm sure being the humble and modest person that Karen Ramstead is she
>hasn't told anyone, so I asked her if I could scan the article (about 4
>pages) and send it to anyone that wanted it and she agreed :) So I'm just
>going to scan it and then it will be up for any takers, lets hope I can
scan
>it so you can read it :)
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans
>=========================================================================

1 Comments:

Blogger NYC TAXI SHOTS said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home